Help for expatriates to keep on top of UK tax

We live in an increasingly global community where people go abroad to live or work for a period of months or years. Others buy property abroad and divide their time between the UK and their overseas properties.

Many individuals going abroad may have no spare time to devote to their UK tax position, yet want the peace of mind that comes from knowing their UK tax is being dealt with professionally. Morgan Cameron’s specialist services for diplomatic staff and other expatriates takes care of all the paperwork whilst you are abroad and ensures everything is kept up to date.

We can advise and help you not only to ensure you are complying with UK tax law but also to make the most of tax planning opportunities that are available. For example:

  • Leaving the UK and working abroad – when is the best time to go?
  • Letting your UK property – getting exemption from tax at source on your rent
  • Returning to the UK – planning to minimise tax
  • National Insurance whilst abroad
  • Capital gains – when is a sale exempt from tax?
  • Domicile issues
  • Owning property abroad

We specialise in helping British diplomatic staff working abroad

For more information about any aspect of our services, please telephone or complete the contact form here