Starting a new business can be fraught with danger
Starting a business for the first time will be a steep learning curve, perhaps daunting, perhaps exciting or maybe both. Even the best ideas will fail if not backed up by sound planning and implementation in all aspects of the business.
We’ve not only helped hundreds of new businesses over the years but have been there ourselves. That’s why we’d like to help you make the best possible start to your business venture.
We want to help you to focus on growing your business while we provide all the necessary background support – a safe pair of hands to guide you and protect your business. Here are just a few of the ways we can help you:
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan
- Prepare cashflow projections and assess finance needs
- Determine the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Assist with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Register your new business with HM Revenue & Customs
- Establish relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll services
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
For more information about any aspect of our services, please telephone or complete the contact form here