Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
This statement is made for and on behalf of CogitalGroup Limited and its subsidiaries (the “CogitalGroup”) pursuant to Section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the “Act”) and constitutes CogitalGroup’s Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (the “Statement”) for the financial year ending 30 June 2018.
CogitalGroup provides critical business support, business process outsourcing (“BPO”) and advisory services. CogitalGroup serves over 70,000 clients through three business groups:
- the Nordic markets;
- the UK Regional markets; and
- the London and international markets.
More than 6,000 employees operate from approximately 170 offices in the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Romania and Lithuania.
Suppliers for CogitalGroup are generally local to each of the business groups and the countries in which they operate. Software development and BPO support is provided by wholly owned subsidiaries of CogitalGroup Romania. Development services are provided through consultants based in two development hubs in Lithuania. A small level of process outsourcing for the UK business is performed by a supplier based in India.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. We have undertaken a risk assessment of the risks of slavery or human trafficking throughout CogitalGroup and reviewed existing policies and procedures to ensure that preventative measures are appropriate and proportionate to the level of risks. In particular;
- the CogitalGroup Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains;
- the CogitalGroup Supplier Code of Conduct makes clear to suppliers the actions and behaviour expected of them when working with or on behalf of CogitalGroup; and
- for any new supplier contracts, CogitalGroup seeks to impose provisions for termination in the event of a modern slavery or human trafficking compliance breach by its suppliers.
Any questions in relation to this Statement should be addressed to email@example.com. This Statement has been approved by CogitalGroup Limited’s board of directors, who will review and update it annually.
On behalf of CogitalGroup Limited Board of Directors